Monday, July 30, 2012

The Life of Macca Dog

A simple thought for today:

Took Macca Dog for a trail run on Sunday. We only went 30 minutes but the look on his face was PRICELESS!  He knew that we were going to the trails, panting, and making noises. When he got out of the car, he went down the trail, came back and it looked like he was saying, "Come on Mom...come on. I have trees to pee on, I have squirrels to chase, I get to run off the leash, I get to meet other animals, I get to run really fast...Come on Mom...hurry up."

Wouldn't it be great if we always looked at our WORKOUTS that way..."Come on Coach...what do we get to do? Can we run? Can we lift heavy back squats? Can we practice the "Clean and Jerks"? Can we do "Fran" again? Come on Coach...can we? can we?"

How do you look at your workouts??  Something to think about :)

No comments: