Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My "Idyllic" Vacation

Mackinaw Bridge...hello Happy Place

i·dyl·lic



Adjective:
(esp. of a time or place) Like an idyll; extremely happy, peaceful, or picturesque: "an idyllic setting".
 

Hello God :)
Good Night from Sunset Condos..
  
Fudge anyone?
Love Hats!!!
Grand Hotel 
Out for a run...
Hello Mackinaw Island,
It is good to see you again. Thank you for taking care of me, when I needed it. Thanks for the laughs, the run, the cries, the bikes, the fudge, the walks, the taxi ride with the horse and carriage, more fudge, drinking wine, more walks and more wine. 
You feed my soul. You take care of my heart. You make me happy. Thank you for doing that for me in 2012. See you in 2013 with Chris and Macca Dog. ~Love Jennifer
Straights of Mackinaw



Wrote so many more down after these two...
Mackinaw Bridge

Mackinaw Island during an AM run
Taking the Ferry back to the city...

Good Morning Island...


Until we see each other again...

No comments: