Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fittest Games THIS Saturday, January 21st!!!

Looking forward to seeing how strong I have become.  I am competing in The Fittest Games in Austin on Saturday, January 21st.


Here is all the info:

The Fittest Games  Location:
507 Calles Street
Austin Tx, 78702


The Details:
Follow the webpage: www.thefittestgames.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/TheFittestGames

Also follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/CoachJenRulon. I will keep you all posted through out the day!


I don't know how I will do or even if I will finish but what I do know is this:

I am going to do what I know best: Have fun, be thankful that I CAN CrossFit and enjoy every minute while I am there.  I have two arms, two legs, heart to keep me moving and lungs to keep me breathing.  I can't wait.  I am competing for Amateur Master's (40 years old +) Female Competitor!!!

"Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are." Muhammad Ali.

I feel twenty again :)


No comments: