Sunday, May 20, 2012

I'M BACKKKKKK.....

Well, where have you been, you may ask.....
Study Break :)
  • Studying for my Comprehensive Exams for my Master's Degree in Kinesiology at UTSA
  • Study Break!!
  • Took my Comprehensive Exams for my Master's Degree...I thought "OMG, I failed"!!!
  • Found out I had a torn mensicus after WOD #2 CrossFit Open...had surgery on my knee.



  • Physical Therapy with Justin from Promotion in San Antonio.  These guys ROCK!
PT at Promotion in  SAT.
Riding my bike after surgery!

Released from Physical Therapy after 6 treatments.  Once again...these guys ROCK! Rode my bike at home for the first time in 6 months.





1 Month Post Surgery 5k Run!


  • 4 weeks from my surgery...I went for a 5k Run!
Needed a change with my hair...
    I needed a change!
  • Cheered on some great friends at CrossFit Regionals in San Antonio
  • Brenda Auch and I at CrossFit Regionals!
  • Found out I PASSED my comps...Celebration with UTSA friends was in order
Celebration with Friends...








  • Family came into town for graduation and celebrated with a graduation party!
  • I GRADUATED ON MAY 11th!!!
Chris and Jen on Graduation Day!

  • Back to doing WOD's at Body Armor CrossFit
  • Enjoying my back yard with a Margarita and our new patio furniture and realizing I don't have to study.

  • Cheering on my athlete, Luly, from afar at Ironman-Texas.  First Ironman for Luly...
  • Saying GoodBye to Momma until next time. Missing her already...
Where does this leave me now?

  • Enjoy my Post Graduation
  • Update my Resume
  • Enjoy more time with my hubby, Chris, doggy and kitty
  • Workout more...run, CrossFit, bike, lift, swim. Have FUN again...
  • Enjoy more time with friends I haven't seen in a while...
  • Read a non exercise physiology book...
  • Most of all, I need to take care of ME!  I haven't done that in awhile.  I think I am overdue...

No comments: