Monday, November 26, 2012

Time for a change...




My husband was hit on his bike on November 25th. Had to have been the worse phone call, I ever received. "My name is Matt...you don't know me but your husband has been hit on his bike by a car. Please call us ASAP."

It is time for us to be aware!!! We are not present anymore in this world...we are on our phones, texting, emailing, calling. We are thinking about work, home, life. We are yelling at the kids or spouse. Maybe we are just not thinking at all! Every time we get in the car...let's be PRESENT!!! Cause the next person that gets hit maybe someone you love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its my first things to post on this forum,neutral wannat pushy some friends here.if its not allowed to record on this enter,amuse strike out this thread.Nice to adjoin you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]